Join a team that strives to support and inspire people and their community to smile, while living their best life.
We’re building a great team here at Elite Dentistry of Monroeville, and we want you to be a part of it. If you are a lifelong learner who is accountable, strives to do the right thing, likes to have fun, and genuinely cares about patients and coworkers – you can find a home here.
All of our team members are important to us and vital to our mission. We provide an environment where each team member can do their best work, grow, and flourish and do so with integrity in a unique, enjoyable environment.
Are you interested in a position listed below, and want to see if working here is the right fit for you? Please complete the form below, and we will reach out to you to set up a time to discuss all in more detail.
Full Time Dental Assistant
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Capturing quality dental radiographs (x-rays)
- patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
- Carryout infection control protocol- preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment
- Providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental treatment procedures, as directed by doctor
- With the direction of the Dentist, educations patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health; (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
- Taking impressions of patients’ teeth for study casts
- Enthusiastic communication with patients and suppliers (e.g., scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, billing and ordering supplies as directed by Office Manager)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- X-Ray Certification
- Prior Experience with a dental management software – Dentrix preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven dedication to provide high quality, comprehensive chairside care
- Ability to comply with safety procedures, rules, and regulations in order to maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Strong working knowledge of dental terminology, equipment, and practices
- General Office Activities as Required
- Good manual dexterity
- Bend or twist their body.
- Sit/Stand for long periods of time
The above statements are intended to provide a general overview and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be a list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements. Additional duties can be assigned as determined. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We support a diverse workforce.